Murder at the Moose
We’re going digital this year with a Hallowe’en video production of ‘Murder at the Moose: Leave it to Cleaver’ Rated 14A.
Here’s what you need to know:
- This is a fundraiser for the theatre
- Recommended ticket price is $10
- Pay what you want here via PayPal here http://bit.ly/moose2020
- All proceeds are going to help keep the theatre in excellent shape for when we are able to make a return to live performances!
- The film is about 18 minutes long, and was shot in one night
- If you run into any problems please email Michael Dargie at michael@MakeMoreCreative.com
Special thanks to Artistic Director, Dennis ‘Old Man’ Cahill for his vision and direction. Sarah ‘The Wolverine’ Ruskowsky for keeping us all inline and Covid-free. John Legare for setting up an intricate series of cameras and audio equipment to capture the action as it happened. Jennifer Lynn Bain for the production design, body parts, and acting chops. Michael Dean Dargie for the VFX, editing, PPV, website thingy, and his acting stuffs. And the rest of the incredible cast for giving up their time and donating their acting talents to help pull this off: Barry Piercey, Djoeke Driedger, and Nolan Brown. Thank you!
Thank you for your support!